※Please click the left icon for details.
Please read the following terms and conditions of the membership carefully, and then register if you agree.
If you agree with these terms, please click the button "agree the above terms and conditions of the membership " as shown below and go to next page. *You cannot proceed if you are already registered.
○Article I. Definitions of Member Services at Career in Japan 2013 in Australia - Job Fairs in Australia
“Services for the Members of Career in Japan 2013 in Australia - Job Fairs in Australia” (hereinafter “Member Services”) means the online job information services that Mynavi (hereinafter “Company”) provides.
○Article II. Membership
1. “Members” means job-seeking students who applied for registration for “Member Services” following the procedure as determined by the Company and received the approval of the same Company.
2. Members are entitled to use “Member Services.”
3. You are required to approve the Terms and Conditions before registration. Members are deemed to have approved this Terms and Conditions once they use “Member Services.”
○Article III. Member ID Number and Password
1. Upon the issuance of a Member ID Number， each Member will be required to create a password. Notwithstanding the foregoing， the Company may not issue a Member ID Number if it finds any violation of Article V herein.
2. Members shall not transfer or lend their Member ID Numbers and passwords to any third party.
3. Members are solely responsible for the use and confidentiality of their Member ID Numbers and passwords. The Company will never be responsible for any negligence in the use of such Member ID Numbers and/or passwords or any other abuse thereof by any other third party.
○Article IV. Member Services
1. Members shall accept that the Company may change， interrupt or discontinue “Member Services” without any prior notice.
2. Members shall accept that there may be a delay or interruption to Member Services due to circumstances such as system failure.
○Article V. Prohibited Acts of Members
Members shall not conduct the following acts:
1. Any act that violates the copyrights， image rights or other intellectual property rights of other Members， the Company and any other third party.
2. Any act that harms the property， credit， reputation， privacy or other human rights of other Members， the Company and any other third party.
3. Any act that discriminates， criticizes， offends， libels， other Members， the Company and any other third party.
4. Any act that interferes with the operation of “Member Services，” or any other act that poses the same potential risk.
5. Any act that interferes with the business of the Company or causes any detriment to the Company.
6. Any act of personal solicitation， personal trading， and other business operation or commercial information dissemination by way of using “Member Services.”
7. Any act of using the information obtained through “Member Services” beyond personal use， by way of duplication， sales， publication or other means.
8. Any activities for political， campaign， and religious purposes by way of using “Member Services.”
9. Any act of registration with false information.
10. Any act leading to crimes； any act against public policy； and any act against laws and ordinances.
○Article VI. Expulsion
Members accept that the Company retains the right to discontinue “Member Services” for a particular Member without prior notice， in the event that the Company determines that the Member is in violation of the Terms and Conditions， or that the Member’s behaviour is inappropriate for the Membership.
○Article VII. Compensation
The Company shall not be held responsible for any and all damages arising from， but not limited to， the use， change， interruption， or discontinuance of “Member Services.” Furthermore， the Company shall have no responsibility for any damages caused to Members or any third party arising from their use of “Member Services” and no obligation to pay damages therefrom.
○Article VIII. The Company’s Use of the Information Provided by Members
Members accept that the Company may use the information provided by Members， for the purpose of supporting the recruiting activities of employers and for other equivalent purposes of providing relevant information. The Company shall not use or disclose personal information of Members such as names without justifiable grounds， except with the consent of particular Members.
○Article IX. Changes of the Terms and Conditions
The Company may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and will advise the details of such change on the Internet. Members will be deemed to have accepted the change at the time of using “Member Services” for the first time after such advice is given.
○Article X. Authentic Text
The Company may execute an English version of the Terms and Conditions； Members shall accept that in any event only the Japanese version thereof shall apply.
○Article XI. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Japan. Members and the Company shall accept that any dispute regarding this Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court as a court of first instance.
This Terms and Conditions is effective from 1 February 2013.